CWB Legal Equality, Of Statements V1 [2019.04.01] [Max Data Close]
Warning: May take more legal work, although simpler to process [?]
Warning: May increase prison population turnaround [?]
- I believe there is an imbalance of justice assessment between plaintiffs and those charged in the system of New Zealand.
- I state you should be required by law to investigate this scientifically if it is an issue law raised for proof requiring scientific verification and is warranted.
2.1 Resolution, Basic.
- I request to resolve this:
- Every logical sentence may only have 1 clause of logic statement.
- There should be a maximum of 4 logical statements in groupings proceeded by numbers
- That both plaintiffs and those charged have equal amount of language alphabetical characters in their charge or counter-claim
2.2 Resolution, Exact.
- According to Google Information Science theory.
- Each Logical statement would be a maximum of 11 words,
- 4 sentences max per paragraph
- 5 Paragraphs max per charge
3. Timing Considerations
- The engaged parties are to communicate data before seeing the judge or in possibly step-time-frame or otherwise.
- That any step-time-frame work done is not done to any considered unfair delay.
- They are not forced to make logical statement replies in under 5 minutes in full capacity or 20 minute at variable partial capacity inline with what may be human mind constructs or as better advised by clinicians
4. Legal Justice.
- I suspect this may help improve false imprisonment, awareness, clarity, justice for examples.
- People should have these rights for a pending, new, existing case